Good Night Quotes | Romantic Good Night Messages For Girlfriend |

Romantic Good Night Messages for Her

 “Wishing you the sweetest dreams as you drift off to sleep. Good night my love!”

“Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Sleep well and sweet dreams!”

“Hope you are tucked in nice and tight, see you in my dreams my love.”

“Relax and unwind, may your dreams be kind. Rest knowing that as you sleep, you’re always on my mind.”

“I hope that you are comfy and cozy in bed, ready for a wonderful night’s sleep and awake feeling so rested! I look forward to hearing your voice in the morning. Goodnight.”

Romantic Good Night Messages for Him

“Good night, sleep tight, can’t wait to see your smile in the morning so bright!”

“As you fall asleep, know that you are the last thing I think about at night and the first thing on my mind in the morning. Sweet dreams my love.”

“Can’t tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. Falling asleep with a smile on my face, awaiting the moment I hear from you in the morning. Good night!”

“I could stay up all night thinking of you, but here’s to hoping I find you in my dreams. Good night love!”

“Here’s a little good night note to tuck you in as you fall asleep. Sending soft kisses your way! Sweet dreams.”

“Before I fall asleep, I think about how you make life so much more meaningful and how lucky I am to have you. Hope to see you in my dreams. ”

“I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.”
– Harry Dean Stanton

Good Night Messages for Friend

“Thank you for always being a friend I can count on. Hope you have a great night’s sleep!”

“Today was the best because I got to spend it with you! Smiling as I fall asleep. Sweet dreams!”

“I could stay up and talk with you until the sun comes up! Thanks for being the best friend I could ever ask for. Good night!”

“Hope you fall asleep and dream of the most wonderful things, only to wake up and find them real. Good night!”

“Before you fall asleep, take a moment to feel gratitude for what a great person you are and I’ll do the same. Thanks for being the best! Sweet dreams.”

“Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.”

“Good night—may you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.”– Michael Faudet

“Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.”– Dylan Thomas

“The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.”– E. Joseph Cossman

“Good night now, and rest. Today was a test, You passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe till unstressed.”
Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better. Good night.
Good night. Meditate on your word of the Lord day and night. God bless and sweet dreams.
As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Good night.
My nights are longer than my days since I am not by your side. But it’s all worth it, dreaming about you wakes me up with a smile mile wide… Good night.
I just can’t describe how I feel. With my loneliness, I just can’t deal. All I can think of is meeting you. This intense despair I hope you can feel too. Good night.
Whatever you wish for, I wish for you too. May all your hopes, dreams and wishes come true! Sweet dreams.
Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose. Good night.
Good night Blessings. Wishing everyone around the world a safe and peaceful night. Pray for those who need to see the sunshine in the morning. Pray that God will grant them peace and a reason to smile. Be a light that leads them through the darkness to a safe place. Shelter them with peace, love and hope. Amen.
Forget about the world, this time is yours, It’s called the night. When you can sleep tight, so just do it right? Good night.
As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today. Good night.
 Good night. Have a great sleep and I hope that you have a great day tomorrow. Take care and smile a lot.
Legends says when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream.
Good night. Before you go to sleep, think of all the things you enjoyed today and thank God for them.
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting… Good nigh
I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was you pillow underneath your head. I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the luckiest person who kisses you. Good night.
The day will end on a positive note, read a cool good night quote. Because you will sleep so well that way, as you will wait for a bright new day. Good night!
This message has the following attachments, the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good night.

GOOD NIGHT QUOTES

You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up

Good Night Quotes

Good night quotes are a great way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Here we have a huge selection of quotes that will surely put a smile on anyone who reads them.

GOOD NIGHT QUOTES

1. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.

2. May you dream of lovely things and to find them real.

3. Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you.

4. Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you.

5. One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.

6. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.

7. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.

8. I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.

9. It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. – Stephen King

10. Good night, and good luck. – Edward R. Murrow

11. Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.

12. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.

13. God’s guidance is like a small lamp in a dark forest… Doesn’t show everything at once… But gives enough light for the next step to be safe. Goodnight!

14. Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night!

15. Always end the day, with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.

16. Stars can’t shine without darkness.

17. If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on. – Amber Tamblyn

18. Love is one of the simplest feelings. All I dream about is capturing your heart each night. You already have my heart.

19. I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.

20. All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this mess

21. My idea of a good night out is staying in. – Martin Freeman

22. Here is a short line to keep in touch because your always on my mind very much.

23. At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day.

24. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams

25. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.

26. Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.

27. Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.

28. As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!

29. Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon.

30. I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.

31. Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.

32. Your bed just called me. It said that it wanted you and me to join it in dreamland. Let’s get moving and answer the call.

33. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven

34. Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.

35. There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!

36. You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. – Navajo Proverb

37. The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.

38. Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night.

39. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer

40. Sleep is the best meditation. – Dalai Lama

41. Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. – A. J. McLean

42. I must get my beauty rest. See you in the morning.

43. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.

44. Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. – Mahatma Gandhi

45. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.

46. May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka

47. Go to sleep in peace. God is awake. – Victor Hugo

48. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow. – Portuguese Proverb

49. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.

50. Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake. – Michael Faudet

51. Read me a story then tuck me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.

52. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.

53. Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.

54. Fear can keep us up all night long but faith makes one fine pillow. – Matthew 21:21

55. Just look up, we are both under the same starry sky

56. Take a breath and gaze up at the stars. See the two brightest stars? Those are my eyes twinkling back at you.

57. Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.

58. Life begins at night. – Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark

59. The one thing you shouldn’t be left alone with at night, is your own thoughts. They eat you alive until the next morning.

60. The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you.

61. When you cannot sleep at night, have you ever thought maybe it’s God saying “We need to talk and you now have time.

62. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.

63. All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.

64. All I do each day is wait to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.

65. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe

66. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.

67. Worrying will never change the outcome.

68. There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you.

69. The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.

70. Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly.

71. Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night. – Virginia Woolf

72. The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re not willing to stay where you are.

73. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.

Good night quotes

1.) “Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone, and sleep with a good heart.”

2.) “Close your eyes think something beautiful and good night.”

3.) “Don’t stay up all night worrying about what tomorrow may hold. Breathe, relax, pray, rest. You don’t have to fear- God’s got you covered.”

4.) “Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.”

5.) “I wish for you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning.”

6.) “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.”

7.) “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night.”

8.) “Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.”

9.) ”Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose. Good night.”

10.) “Good night. May you fall asleep in the arm of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.”

Good night quotes for him

11.) “You are my everything. Good night, my love.”

12.) “There’s nothing good about a good night when it means goodbye.”

13.) “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.”

14.) “You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.”

15.) “All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.”

16.) “The best link between sorrow and hope is a good night’s sleep.”

17.) “Dreams are the best part of life. If you miss sleep, you miss the best part of life.”

18.) “One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only good night.”

19.) “Each night, when I go to sleep, I Die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”

20.) “Close your eyes, take a deep breath and have a sweet dream. Good night!”

Good night quotes love

21.) “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true.”

22.) “Stars can’t shine without darkness. Good night.”

23.) “Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow.”

24.) “Night is a world hit by itself.”

25.) “Night has become painful for me. It brings to light the regrets of the day.”

26.) “You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep.”

27.) “Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.”

28.) “Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow, good night.”

29.) “Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life.”

30.) “Never say dreaming is useless because life is useless if you can’t dream.”

Good night quotes for lover

31.) “Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you.”

32.) “Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. I can’t wait for the morning. Good night, baby.”

33.) “Every day I love you more than yesterday. Good night. Sweet dreams, my love.”

34.) “Just believe in your dreams. Good night.”

35.) “Good night, you can sleep well knowing I’m here to chase away your fears.”

36.) “Good night. Look up, we are both under the same starry sky.”

37.) “If I give you my heart, will you promise not to break it? Wishing you were here.”

38.) “I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night!”

39.) ” Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to the hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are. ”

40.) “The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.”

Good night quotes for her

41.) “I like a drink, mate. I’ll have maybe 10 or 12 pints on a good night out.”

42.) “Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.”

43.) “It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.”

44.) “All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams”

45.) “You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.”

46.) “Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.”

47.) “If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.”

48.) “Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

49.) “Night is a time of rigor, but also of mercy.”

50.) “Late night conversation makes you learn a lot about people.”

Good night quotes for love

51.) “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.”

52.) “I love the quiet of the nighttime.”

53.) “Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.”

54.) “When God gives you a new beginning, it starts with an ending. Be thankful for closed doors. They often guide us to the right one.”

Goodnight quotes for letting the day go

1. “Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.” – Unknown

2. “Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Today has been difficult, but tomorrow will be another day.” – Unknown

3. “Nighttime can seem longer than the day when you dream big dreams. Daytime lasts longer for people who make their dreams come true.” – Unknown

4. “Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.” – Unknown

5. “She wanted none of those days to end, and it was always with disappointment that she watched the darkness stride forward.” – Unknown

6. “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” –

Post a Comment

और नया पुराने